Are you looking for a complete-care dental practice for yourself or your family? We offer a full range of oral health services founded on preventative strategies and early intervention.
No matter what your smile has been through in the past, we’re here to help it have a healthier future. Our general dentistry options help you prevent future infections and manage the conditions you’re already struggling with.
- Checkups, Scale and Cleans — Schedule your six-month checkup with our oral health therapist and receive a free hygiene pack with every clean. Feeling anxious or have sensitive teeth? Request happy gas during your appointment.
- Children’s Dentistry — Our dental therapist is especially good with young children. We strive to create a lovely experience at each of your children’s trips to our office. If your little one feels especially anxious, we offer happy gas to help them relax.
- Dentures — Explore custom prosthesis options (including Valplast dentures) for all of your tooth replacement needs.
- Emergency Dental Care — We’re open seven days a week and as late as 9 pm on certain days. If you’re in pain, we will fit you in as quickly as possible.
- Root Canal Treatment — Endodontic therapy is an effective way to manage painful toothaches, dental abscesses and avoid unnecessary extractions.
- Tooth Extractions — In the event of an emergency, advanced gum disease or when a tooth cannot be restored, it’s usually in your best interest to have it removed. Sedation options are available.
- Sedation Dentistry — Your comfort is one of our top priorities. The more relaxed you feel, the quicker we can complete your treatment. Choose from gentle happy gas (nitrous oxide) or having an anaesthetist provide deeper sedation.
- White Dental Fillings — Composite restorations mimic your natural tooth structure better than conventional metal materials. If you have silver (amalgam) fillings that need to be removed, we can replace them.
- Snoring and Teeth Grinding Appliances — Request a custom-fitted mouthguard or splint to help manage sleep-disordered breathing, snoring or chronic bruxism (clenching and grinding).
- Wisdom Tooth Removal — Do you have impacted wisdom teeth? We have a visiting oral surgeon each month to perform necessary oral surgeries on-site.
- Microscopic Dentistry — The cutting-edge technology of a dental microscope provides an outstanding advantage in accuracy and efficiency in an array of dental treatments.
REQUEST YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT TODAY
New patients are always welcome here. Contact us to book your consultation!