Are you interested in enhancing the appearance of your smile? If you feel embarrassed by the way your teeth look, or you’ve noticed time taking a toll on them, our cosmetic dentistry treatments can help!
Depending on your unique situation, we may recommend a choice of one or two treatments or a combination of several procedures to give you the best results. We have something for everyone. Your smile is an accessory you’ll show off every day; now is the time to make it one you love.
- Professional Teeth Whitening — Safely brighten your teeth by several shades for a fresher, healthier looking smile. Whitening is an excellent stand-alone cosmetic procedure, but it’s also a great way to enhance other aesthetic treatments.
- Dental Veneers — Significantly improve the alignment, shape and colour of your smile with porcelain veneers. Each hand-designed restoration is bonded over one of your front teeth, aligning side by side with the others. In just a couple of appointments, we can give you a brand-new look.
- Dental Implants for Missing Teeth — Modern implants are made to help your smile function efficiently and look great during the process. These state-of-the-art tooth replacement options outlast all other conventional treatments in the industry. Most of our implant patients can expect their new investment to last them a lifetime. These biocompatible structures act as tooth roots to support crowns, bridges or dentures.
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges — Our durable, tooth-coloured restorations correct concerns like broken or missing teeth. Each crown and bridge is designed to match the teeth surrounding it, enhancing your appearance while looking as natural as possible. Your bite will be strong enough to enjoy all of your favourite foods once again.
- Smile Makeovers — Unsure of where to get started when it comes to cosmetic treatment? We’ll evaluate your overall smile, oral health and facial profile to help you find a combination of aesthetic treatments to give you the results you’re looking for. Smile makeovers often incorporate a variety of both restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Contact us today to schedule a smile evaluation and consultation.
* Any invasive or surgical procedure may carry risks. Before moving forward, it is recommended that you seek a second opinion from an appropriately licensed medical professional.